Sunday, February 12, 2012

White Version: Last Badge

So today I finally earned my last badge which is the dragon one. I have been lazy about playing the game because gaining levels I feel is harder than before. Also I think that the new graphics have not grown into me yet. Beating Iris was not hard for me since I had been leveling up my Beartic.

I have not kept up with the new elements since the first game so I still have no idea what Steel is good for and what is Dark Pokemons weakness. This is a big flaw of mine since I rely a lot on elemental advance and having a more leveled Pokemon in battle. Someday I hope I get into the moves and special abilities Pokemons have to be able to win even in an unfair battle.

1 comment:

  1. Steel is good to protect against certain elements, like normal for instance. Dark pokemon are weak to bug and fighting mostly.

    ReplyDelete