Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Phantasy Star Online 2



I love free online games. I have been trying to find one all of my husbands friends would play with us. Though there is one online game that goes above all others. And it's not free. But it's FREAKING AWESOME!

I played the first Phantasy Star Online for a few weeks just before it was closed down. I'm a big fan of Star Wars but I feel that the games aren't as fun. Phantasy Star has to be the best scifi game series there is. I have Phantasy Star Portable 2 on my PSP and I have been trying to level up for a long time. I have beat the game but there's still so much to do. Still, the small PSP screen doesn't feel as good as the computer version. Also everyone of our friends would be playing PSO.

PSO 2 is coming out this year and I have got a glimpse of some lucky Japanese person playing the demo. It's going to be amazing, I know it. I still think that the best thing about a lot of games is the possibility to play with your friends. Something that is fun just by itself just comes triple more fun with other people. In PSO you can become anything you want and use any kinds of weapons. And of course for me as a girl, it's a BIG bonus to be able to wear different kinds of clothes.

But we are still waiting. Waiting for PSO 2 to come out and blow our minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment