Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pokemon Trading Cards

The Pokemon Card Game came very soon after the TV show and games. I never got into the card game and only owned like 5 cards. I saw my friends friends play with them but I always liked the actual video games more. Besides my parents were suffering enough of my hobby they could not understand. I had a Mewtwo card in very good condition that I was proud of. I have though given it away long ago. Of course it would be nice to have a book with all the cards inside in order. A perfect collection.

I wonder if there's people who are more into the card games than the games themselves?

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I had the cards, I was so excited just to even look at them. Even though I ended up trading all of them away for japanese versions of the cards, which by the way, were the coolest thing ever. It was so fun to be able to go around the playground at school and talk to pretty much any kid about Pokemon.

    ReplyDelete