Monday, March 19, 2012

Gaming Dreams


I don't know about others, but I sure have had a lot of dreams that have to do with Pokemon. Weeks ago I had this dream where I was playing Pokemon but it was a little different from the original. I don't know how to explain the difference. I guess I could see more around myself and there was all sorts of places in the area to go to, caves and such.

Days later I saw another gaming dream, but this time the game was made from side view instead of sky view. It was very interesting but probably not a successful game in real life because I think it fits platform-jumping games more.

Last night I saw a dream about the anime. The funny thing was, all the people were supposedly Ash's from different games. Some of them were even girls! It was hilarious. Some of them were in different places but they were doing something together, trying to safe the world from great evil. Or something...

Anyway I'd like to hear if anyone else has had a Pokemon related dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment